For full access to courses you'll need to take a second to create a new account for yourself on this e-learning system. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key" which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
1. Fill out the new account form with your details
2. An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
3. Read your email and click on the link to activate your account
4. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in
5. Now select the course you want to participate in
6. If you are prompted for an "enrolment key", use the one that your lecturer has given you. This will enroll you into the course
7. You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this web page) to login and access any course you have enrolled in.